Twilight Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Download the Twilight Strategy e-book!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: General question about influence placing triggered by events  (Read 1421 times)

Traktor

• Respect: 0
    • View Profile
General question about influence placing triggered by events
« on: February 15, 2013, 11:22:25 am »

Hello to everyone

This is my first post to this forum. I would like to thank everyone who's able to help. Please excuse my bad english.

I've got a general question about placing influence triggered by events. For example Card "Ussuri river skirmish" #76. The card says: "If the USSR has The China Card, claim it face up and available for play. If the US already hast The China Card, add 4 US Influence in Asia, no more than 2 per country."
Now, as a US player with The China Card I'm allowed to add 4 US Influence in Asia. Am I allowed to place them anywhere in Asia? No matter if the country is under USSR control? If this ist correct, I would be able to uncontrol up to 4 countries with this event?
For example: USSR has Burma, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia with 2 Influence in every country. Am I able to place 1 Influence in every country so USSR looses control of every country?

Thanks again for your help.

Greetings from Switzerland,

Traktor

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
    • Twilight Strategy
Re: General question about influence placing triggered by events
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 11:53:23 am »

Yes, that is correct!  Any time an event says to place "influence" (as opposed to "Conduct Operations"), you don't have to obey the double-cost-if-controlled rule or the adjacency rule for influence placement by Operations.

Traktor

• Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: General question about influence placing triggered by events
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 12:19:28 pm »

Thanks theory for the immediate help.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.