Twilight Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Download the Twilight Strategy e-book!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Namaste  (Read 1441 times)

queequeg

• Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Namaste
« on: October 22, 2012, 09:57:02 am »
+3

Hello.  My name is Jason and I do not get to play games, over the internet or live, as much as I would like.  I work as a trauma surgeon in Queens and I work with my wife trying to raise two well normal kids.  My job as a father and husband is so muc harder than my job as a surgeon. 

Much of my spare time is spent trying to play games, read, play soccer/basketball with my kids.  The rest of my free time is spent trying to perfect downward dog and warrior 2.  My younger child, he is 7, has been asking about Twilight Struggle since I pout it on the shelf.  He is not ready for it yet, but he will be someday.

Thanks to Theory for this excellent website and forum.  I enjoy reading your commentary on the cards very much.

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
    • Twilight Strategy
Re: Namaste
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 10:08:19 am »

A trauma surgeon in Queens?  Ha.  I was just involved in a bike crash in Queens a couple of months ago that sent me to the ER.  Luckily I only had a very mild concussion and nothing more severe.  You must have seen much worse.

Jayne Starlancer

• Hero of Canton
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 12:14:13 am »

You seem like a busy guy... I am surprised you can find time at all for any games! It's great to see lots of people from different places and life situations. Not everybody can put in a dozen online games of TS per week, but we can all have fun playing when we can.

Great to hear that you focus on spending time with your kids too.

tandoorichicken

• Wargameroom username: Tandoori_TS
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 01:36:15 pm »

Familiar story.  I am also a physician with young family.  I definitely have to sneak in my gaming when I can.  PM me if you want to play on wargameroom sometime... the games there generally fly by compared to FTF.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.