Twilight Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Download the Twilight Strategy e-book!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Events problem  (Read 1689 times)

anselbest

• Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Events problem
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:40:55 pm »

Hi everybody. I have played only one game. Sorry for my english. I have a problem. If I play an event which saies that i can put 2 pt influence in Europe, and denmark for example is controlled by my enemie, how much I pay for put the influence? 1 or 2 like an operation point?
I have another doubt. If nobody wins between 10 turns, we have to count the regions. For example urss finishes turn 10 with 5 pv.. We have to begin to count from 5 or we start to count from 0?
Many thanks! :)

Jack Rudd

• Respect: +17
    • View Profile
Re: Events problem
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 07:33:04 pm »
+1

First question: it depends on the text of the card. If it says "place two influence points anywhere in Europe", or something like that, then who controls the countries is irrelevant; you get to place two influence points. If it says "play influence in Europe as if you played a 2 Ops card", then you have to pay 2-for-1 to play into an opponent's country. Note the bolded phrase: if it isn't there, you aren't using Ops to place influence, and so the 2-for-1 rule never comes into play in the first place.

Second question: you start from whatever the score was at the end of round 10.

anselbest

• Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 04:20:09 pm »

ok.. Thank you.. You saved me.. I have another doubt.. The cards bear trap and Pantano (i don't know the u.s. name) say that urss has to discard an operation card.. Ok but in that action round can he playes another card for his operation points or events or his action round is finished? Thank you.. And what is next round? For example in round 3 Urss playes Pantano.. U.s. has to discard in his round 3 or in his round 4? Thank you! :)

Vell

• Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 04:01:10 am »

The name of the card your are asking about is Quagmire

The Action Round is lost for US player. All US player can do is discard a card, or skip turn if he has no cards to discard (only 1OP cards or no cards) the only exception to that is if he has no cards elligible to discard but he has Scoring cards, then he would be allowed to play the Scoring card.

The discard has to be done in his inmediate AR after the event is played, and will continue until is cancelled, that is, rolling 1-4 after the discard.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.