Twilight Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Download the Twilight Strategy e-book!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Coins [Game Extension]  (Read 823 times)

pietshaq

• Wargameroom username: WojciechPietrzak_TS
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
    • My Twilight Struggle blog
Coins [Game Extension]
« on: February 10, 2015, 08:36:08 am »

Hi!

Just came up with the idea of coins.

Distribution:
  • Before the game US player receives a 2 points coin and USSR player receives a 1 point coin.
  • Before the Mid War each player receives a 1 point coin.
  • Before the Late War US player receives a 1 point coin and USSR player receives a 2 points coin.

Coins may be used to modify own rolls result. The rules:
  • You have to declare the usage of a particular coin before you roll a die.
  • Each coin may be used only once. After the roll the coin is removed and never comes back to the game.
  • After you roll you may modify the roll by either adding to or subtracting from the die roll. The maximum you can change is the coin's value.
  • The coin is always used fully. No exchange if 2 points coin modifies a roll by one, no returning of a coin if a player decides not to modify a roll.
  • A coin modifies the roll prior to all the events (like SALT or LADS). After modifying by the coin the roll must not be lower than 1 and it must not be higher than 6.
  • In case of realignment rolls the player who picks the country, picks the coin first. He is also the first to declare the modification of the roll by the coin. One coin = one roll, not one move with a series of realignments.
  • If an event requires rolling dice from both players, the player who implements the event picks the coin first. He is also the first to declare the modification of the roll by the coin.
If you find my contribution useful, please donate some Bitcoins: 1LTicKy5ww4tAQwLqRDHxbpKHBQ9QvcK72
My Twilight Struggle blog
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 21 queries.